The fourth year of study will enable students to experience the world or work through a wide variety of optional internships in any of the following specialist areas:
Language teaching (outside the school system)
- Web publication
- Digital publishing
- The media:
- Translation, correction and publication of texts
The field chosen for the internship and the subject of the Undergraduate Final Year Project provide students with the opportunity to work in translation, publishing, communication or didactics.
- Teaching: A sharp increase in the demand for teachers is expected in the coming years due to the retirement of today?s secondary school staff and the need for competent professionals who can gradually implement trilingual programmes in the middle school.
- Translation and interpretation
- Teachers in secondary schools and baccalaureate
- Teachers in language schools
- The publishing industry and the media:
Language policy, cultural mediation, consultancy for institutions and firms.
- Networking language resources: texts, dictionaries, grammar consultancy tools.