Application for admission 2012-13
1. Submission of application forms
Duly completed application forms must be submitted with the supporting documents required in the General Secretariat of the corresponding campus within the deadlines.
-Degree programmes without entrance exams: 11 January to 27 May 2011
Monday to Friday: 9 am - 13:00 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: afternoons: 3:30 pm to 6 pm, except July and August
2. Notification of admission
The University of Deusto will notify applicants concerning all of the options marked on their application forms by post. As the Admissions Committee evaluates candidatures and communicates their decisions, results will also be posted on the web page.
See www.consultadeadmisiones.deusto.es to check your admission status.
As limited spaces are available for each degree programme, the University of Deusto offers you a ?pre-enrolment? system, which is optional for some studies and compulsory for others. This system ensures your place in the degree programme you have been admitted to by making a deposit on account which will later be debited from the official fees.You will receive detailed information on the steps required for pre-enrolment once you have been admitted.
The enrolment period opens on 15 June. Each applicant must enrol within the deadlines specified in the Letter of Admission. The General Secretariat will provide the necessary forms for enrolment as well as information on the supporting documents required.
|Undergraduate degree||1st payment: Pre-enrolment||2nd payment: Remaining amount of the contribution fee||8 Monthly instalments||Total
(Contribution fee + monthly instalments)
|Modern Languages||450 euros||548,40 euros||499,20euros||4.992 euros|
- Pre-enrolment (optional): 1st payment of the total contribution fee. To be paid between April and May.
- Remaining amount of the contribution fee: Payment should made when completing enrolment, from May to July. Students who do not pre-enrol are required to pay the amounts for the 1st and 2nd payments when completing enrolment.
- Monthly Instalments: When paying the fees in monthly instalments, payment should made on the 15th of each month, from October to May (inclusive).
- Total: Total amount for the 2012/2013 academic year
Other information of interest:
- Distinction Grades: Students who have obtained an overall mark of Distinction in 2nd year of the Bachillerato LOGSE or equivalent will be awarded a reduction in tuition equivalent to 1 ECTS credit.
- Student Insurance: A total of 1.12 euros will be added to the course fees for student insurance.
- Financial assistance: These payments can be financed in very favourable conditions through special educational credit arranged with the following banks: (BBK, BBVA and SCH)
- Grants and scholarships: Check the Grants and Scholarships Website to apply for grants and scholarships available to undergraduates at the University of Deusto.